[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
Ensisoft • View topic - Server timeout

Server timeout

Bugs..those nasty little critters that crawl and hide in your code at night..

Re: Server timeout

Postby JeffR » Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:10 pm

By updated executable, does that mean delete the program and reinstall from the link you gave here? If not please give instructions. Thanks
JeffR

Postby ensisoft » Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:50 pm

ensisoft
Site Admin

Postby JeffR » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:55 pm

I downloadedthe exe file you posted. When trying to run it I get an error message: the application failed to start because python25.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Please advise.
JeffR

Postby JeffR » Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:59 pm

OK, I think I figured it out - put the exe in the Newsflash folder - seems to be working
JeffR

Postby LoungeLizard » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:43 am

LoungeLizard

Postby LoungeLizard » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:53 am

It seems if I rename the extracted file "newsflash.patch" and execute it within the newsflash folder, then execute the 'newsflash.sh' script - I'm in business. I can't actually tell if the patch actually did anything by executing the file, nothing is showing in the system log - but the strange exclusive lock error message has gone away. I still get a huge amount of connection timeout messages in the log, though, when the program is running but sitting idle.

-- LoungeLizard
LoungeLizard

Postby ensisoft » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 am

ensisoft
Site Admin

Postby Dycius » Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:45 pm

I'm confused. Where is the newest version? I thought b4 was the latest, but it needs this patch? Is there a newer build that wasn't announced?

Thanks.
Dycius

Postby ensisoft » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 am

ensisoft
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Bugs